I've been tagged by Kate for a MeMe! Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Now for the 7 facts about me:
1. I love reading MeMe's and learning something about the ladies whose blogs I read, I know we all share a love of textile embroidery, but I like to know a little about the person too.
2. I hate tagging people, I feel like I am imposing on them, even though I don't feel the slightest bit imposed upon by anyone who tags me!
3. There is a voice running in my head all the time, it just never shuts up, from the moment I wake, to the moment I fall asleep. I wouldn't mind if it had something worthwhile to say but it talks such rubbish!
4. I don't much care for men but I had the most amazing fortune of falling in love with one of the few men in this world that I actually like, better still, he loves me right back.
5. I don't get the universe, how can something be never ending. Surely it has to end somewhere, but if it does, what is outside that?
6. I love this planet, all the flora and fauna. I don't understand how it came to be but I am thankful that it did and I think that it is more that time that we started to treasure it and find ways of preserving it rather that using it up as quickly as possible.
7. All my life I have tried to stick to the rules, but as time goes by I find that being true to myself is more important than sticking to rules set by someone else.
According to rule 2 of this MeMe, I should tag 7 more people. There are more that 7 people who I would like to learn a little more about, but in order to be true to myself (MeMe number 2) I won't impose myself on anyone. If you read this and want to share 7 facts about yourself, please link back, I would love to hear about you.