Thursday 9 August 2007

Nice Matters Blog Award


I have been awarded the Nice Matters Blog Award by Hideko. Thank you so much, Hideko.

Bella Enchanted, who started the award says, "This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people, good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"

Now I am supposed to nominate seven bloggers to receive the award. I am going to pick seven ladies from the Hand Embroidery Group. The group is full of the friendliest, most supportive ladies, who all qualify for the award, so it is hard to chose only seven. I have not renominated two because I know Hideko included in her list.

AnnetteB, Candi, Lill, Lori, LouAnne, Norma and Vivian.

Thank you ladies, and everyone in the group for you friendship.

No comments: