Saturday 25 December 2021

The Twelve Days of Christmas

My blog has been somewhat neglected recently, in fact, I have not posted for over a year. In the past, I was not posting often because I was not doing much embroidery for one reason or another. For the last (nearly) two years, I have not been blogging because I have spent all of my free time stitching. Since the pandemic began, I have been working from home and, of course, rarely going out. I stitch most evenings and weekends and have worked my way through several projects.

Over the years, my blog has proved a valuable resource for me and I regret that I have not kept it up to date. Over the Christmas break, I would like to write up some of the projects that have fallen through the net. I will be writing one post for each project rather than detailed posts covering every step. Many of the projects are already finished; a few are started and hibernating until I can I have more time to progress them.

For the Twelve Days of Chirstmas, I will be reminding myself of some what embroidery has given to me over the past two years.
© Golden Hinde Embroidery/Carol-Anne Conway

Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Fireflyinva said...

I love how your blog has inspired me--it's a great way to share passion projects. When writing isn't inspiring, that's ok. We'll be here when your writing mojo comes back. Love the ornament (I do like it with sunk threads). Merry Christmas!

sharonb said...

great to see you here again - I always enjoyed seeing what you stitched

Rachel said...

I was hoping that you might have been too busy stitching to write about it! Very happy to have you back, though. I'm looking forward to finding out what you've been stitching!