Monday 29 October 2007

Fairy Shoes - Finished

Thank you for your comments about my fairy shoes. Full credit for the original design goes to Annette Emms, and the examples she brought to the workshop were delightful. Sadly, I can find neither a website or a blog of her work. The best I could find is this back issue of Workshop on the Web from March 2005. As I don't subscribe to Workshop on the Web I can't access the page.

Last night I finished the second shoe. I will take them to the next Embroiderer's Guild meeting before sending them to their new owner. These were great fun and the possiblities are as limitless as your imagination.


Happy Stitching

5 comments:

KV said...

These fairy shoes are awesome! Thanks for showing the size. I have an about to be three-year-old granddaughter who just might love having a pair of these on one of the shelves in her room. Going to try this project soon . . .


Kathy V in NM

Hideko Ishida said...

I love these pretty fairy shoes so much. They are tremendous!! I wish I would try one pair.

Catriona Palin said...

OMG!! They have to be THE cutest things EVER!!!

Dobell Family-Reaching Out said...

OK these shoes have done it. I am going to put aside my sea sirens and go make a fairy. These are the cutest things I have seen in along time aside from my little baby girl. How wonderfully made and if you didnt believe in fairies before you sure would now. One question?? how the heck do you make them??lol Is there a tutorial in fairy land somewhere or a fairy shop to buy them in? My favorite eye candy for the week hugs and smiles Michelle

mAtilda said...

che meraviglia queste scarpine. ti dedico un post sul mio blog.
ciao matilda