Tuesday 27 December 2011

Small Flowers, 2

This flower also reminds me of pinks although it is very different from the first flowers. There are two on each side but only half of each flower shows. They were done using the moriage technique so are a bit more difficult to do but I enjoy this technique and like the added dimension that it gives to the beading.

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

I also like the combination of the orange beads with the blackberry beads.


© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

I would have said that orange is the colour I am least attracted to but there is a lot of in on this bag and I really like it.

Happy Stitching

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It's one thing to like a colour in isolation, but in a great design in which it works really well, even colours you aren't always attracted to can come to life!