Thursday 26 July 2007

House Keeping and Comments

I did a little tidying up on my blog last night. Mainly, I have added or altered some of the labels and titles, so that it is easier to find all the related threads for various projects.

I have also added photo albums for some of the projects. These include a few pictures that I have not previously posted. Links to the albums can be found in the bottom right-hand corner.

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who visits my blog and a special thank you to those who have left comments. Like the authors of some of the blogs I visit, I am honoured that someone would want to visit and take the trouble to leave a comment. I have wondered about the correct etiquette for replies. I have not replied individually to every comment received but do read and appreciate every one. To be totally honest, your kind words about my work please me greatly, and your input and advice will always be welcome.

Lisa: I stitched Hanayama (the flower mountain) for Phase I. Now that I have added labels you can select all the threads on Hanayama from the labels list. I have included notes about some of the symbolism behind the designs; I know that like me, you are interested in this.

Lisa is also learning Japanese Embroidery and is stitching Bouquet from the Heart of Japan for her Phase I.

1 comment:

Lisa Dunn said...

I love Hanayama! You have done such a beautiful job on it. I am just blown away by the fact that it is your Phase 1. My Phase 1 is no where near that level. :o)

Your Flutterbys are going to be just beautiful. I'm looking forward to watching them come to life.