Wednesday 4 January 2012

Small Flowers, 10

While checking that I had completed all of the small flowers, I noticed that I had missed a couple of things on the main motifs. Firstly, I had not finished the right-hand edge of this leaf.

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

When I had added the orange seed bead edge, I realised that I also needed to finish filling the centre of the leaf with the pearly seed beads.

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

Between two of the large leaves there is a partial leaf that I had missed completely.

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

I soon fixed that.

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

Now all of the flower motifs are definitely finished.

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

Happy Stitching

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, marvelous, what a nice work, beading setting is breathtaking ! Congratulations. Froufrous from http://Falbalaetfroufrous.over-blog.com

Pamela Kellogg said...

Absolutely stunning beadwork!!!

bubbygigi said...

Your beadwork is stunning. Where did you get the drawing from? Is it original or is it purchased?
I love your color choices.
Gita

MeganH said...

oooooooo....lovely!!!

Rachel said...

The bead filling on that orange-edged leaf is just gorgeous - and I'm not really surprised the odd bit got overlooked, there's so much going on!