Saturday 1 October 2011

Progress Report – October

Despite my hissy fit on Monday about missing out on stitching time, I have stitched most days this month and am still making good progress. I have now put in just under 70 hours on Floral Melody and at the end of last week reached one of my goal posts – I have completed all of the large motifs and started on the myriad small motifs. I’ve been itching to do some of these so it was quite difficult to persist with the larger motifs until they were done.

© JEC/Carol-Anne Conway

I have also made some progress with Chinese Flower, well good progress I suppose but I rather hoped to complete this by the end of the month and I fell well short of that target. I am really pleased with what I have done so far. I’ve completed the first two lessons and have already learnt a great deal from this on-line course but I think that the best is still to come.

© Trish Burr/Carol-Anne Conway

I haven't done any work on the Travelling Pages or post cards that I still need to do!

Happy Stitching

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I think you are making great progress!

Mary Corbet said...

Oh My Goodness!! Both projects look great - but those beads! They're breathtaking! Very nice!!

Isabelle said...

Many congratulations to you on your both projects which look really great :-))

Sue said...

You are making good progress unlike you fellow student, I am looking forwarto seeing it for real in a few weeks LOL Sue N

Radka said...

Such beautiful embroidery :)